Thursday, January 19, 2012

Purple is kinda a girly color.

Hello wonderful world wide web, in our second post on this very new blog we'll discuss in what sort of environment our children will be raised.  First we are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or LDS, we go to church and our faith is very important to us.  Second we don't have cable/satellite and we are totally fine with that.  Third, Steve is a BYU fan and Alison is a UTAH fan so our house is a:
We've also received some very exciting news since our last post.  We found out that our baby has two arms, two legs, and a head.  Plus no visible tail, yay!  Oh and one last thing, we found out we're having a...


GIRL!

We've already chosen a name.  We're naming her Abigail... awesome right!?!  The middle name is still pending --we like Mae but we also like Ann/Anne.  Let us know your thoughts :)

8 comments:

  1. Grandpa John votes for Mae. It was my Grandma's middle name, Steven's great. grandma: Edna Mae Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Ann, but then I'm partial. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both! Congrats guys! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister's name is Abigail! Love it. And I'd vote for Mae because its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abigail Ann definitely has a ring to it and adding Harris on the end defintely makes her sound super sophisticated. Congrats... so excited for you. Enjoy taking pics and getting big... it's so fun with the first one! (and all the rest, i'm sure, but the first especially) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Wow! A little girl :) And I love the name! Very, very sweet. I think either name would be a great fit for a middle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So we're not the only ones without cable. :) I love the name and I think either middle name flows well. Keep taking belly pictures! You'll love looking back on them with your kids and with other pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I found your blog :). We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete